Network Uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Izoox, LLC guarantees a network uptime of 100%. This guarantee assures that all major routing devices within our network are reachable from the global internet 100% of the time. If we fail to provide 100% network uptime, we are prepared to credit you 1,000%! That's pretty sweet, huh?
Some situations are completely outside the control of Izoox, LLC, and therefore are not covered by this SLA. These situations include:
- Scheduled Network Maintenance. On occasion, network maintenance will be required. Izoox, LLC will do everything possible to minimize and avoid downtime during this maintenance. You will receive prior notification of upcoming maintenance at the e-mail address we have on file. We will also post those notices to our portal and status page, as soon as we know about them. Scheduled maintenance periods are not eligible for SLA credits.
- Hardware Maintenance. On rare occasions, hardware may need maintenance or replacement. Izoox, LLC will do everything possible to minimize any downtime in these situations. Any downtime incurred as a result of this maintenance will not be counted towards our network SLA.
- Software Maintenance. An important part of managing maintaining stability within our network is keeping the software up to date. Occasional software updates will be required to address security or performance issues. Usually you will experience little or no downtime in these situations, but we cannot guarantee a specific amount of time in all situations. We will do our best to schedule required downtime for software maintenance. Scheduled software maintenance periods are not eligible for SLA credits.
- Malicious Attacks. If an outside source, not associated with Izoox, LLC, initiates a "Denial of Service" or other form of disabling attack against all or portions of our network, Izoox, LLC will do everything in our power to stop the attack, but cannot guarantee a resolution time. Downtime originationf from such malicious attacks are not eligible for SLA credits.
- Legal Actions. If legal action is taken against a customer of Izoox, LLC and Izoox, LLC is required to act in accordance with that order, Izoox, LLC shall not be responsible for any SLA damages.
- Control Panel Issues. If you opt to utilize a control panel such as cPanel or Virtualmin on your Cloud Server, the default install will be configured for automatic updates of related software. Some of these automatic updates could potentially affect your server. Izoox, LLC will do whatever is necessary to fix any related problems, but cannot guarantee a resolution time.
Network SLA Remedy
In the event that Izoox, LLC does not meet this SLA, clients will be eligible to request compensation for downtime reported by our service monitoring logs. If Izoox, LLC is or is not directly responsible for causing the downtime, the customer will receive a credit for 10 times (1,000%) the actual amount of downtime. This means that if your server is unreachable for 1 hour, you will receive 10 hours of credit.
All requests for compensation must be received within 5 business days of the incident in question. The amount of compensation may not exceed the customer’s monthly recurring charge. This SLA does not apply for any month that the customer has been in breach of Izoox, LLC Terms of Service or if the account is in default of payment.